- It is composed of two words Artificial and Intelligence,
where Artificial defines “man-made” and intelligence defines “thinking power”, hence AI means “a man-made thinking power”. So, we can define AI as:
- “It is a branch of computer science by which we can create intelligent machines which can behave like a human, think like humans, and able to make decisions.“
- Artificial Intelligence such as learning, reasoning, and solving exists when a machine can have human-based skills problems
Why Artificial Intelligence?
Before we start exploring the Artificial Intelligence, we should know what is the importance of AI and why should we learn it?
Following are some main reasons to learn about AI:
- With the help of AI, you can create such software or devices which can solve real-world problems very easily and with accuracy such as health issues, marketing, traffic issues, etc.
- With the help of AI, you can create your personal virtual Assistant, such as Cortana, Google Assistant, Siri, etc.
- With the help of AI, you can build such Robots that can work in an environment where survival of humans can be at risk.
- AI opens a path for other new technologies, new devices, and new opportunities.
What Comprises of Artificial Intelligence?
With all the excitement and hype about AI that’s “just around the corner”—self-driving cars, instant machine translation, etc.—it can be difficult to see how AI is affecting the lives of regular people from moment to moment. What are examples of Artificial Intelligence that you’re already using—right now?
At ARMIET, the AI Research and Advisory, we work with ambitious enterprise leaders to develop powerful AI strategies and find high-ROI AI projects. While this often implies examining the AI initiatives of their peers, new AI use-cases and application ideas can come from consumer technologies as well – and that’s the focus of this article.