|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Status|
|1||Dr. Ashwini Kshirsagar||Incharge – Humanity & Science||Chairperson|
|2||Ms. Yamini Patil||Lecturer – Humanity & Science||Member|
|3||Ms. Pooja Gavale||Lecturer- Civil||Member|
|4||Ms. Rucha Bhalerao||Lecturer- Extc||Member|
|5||Ms. Purnima Patil||Lecturer- Extc||Member|
Women Grievance Redressal Cell
- To maintains healthy working atmosphere among the faculties of institution.
- This Cell helps women faculties and students to register their complaints and personal grievances to them.
- The cell organizes different women empowerment programs.
- Any type of sexual, physical, verbal or mental harassment shall come under the purview of this cell, and further It is empowered to initiate proactive actions against such offences.
- Women Harassment complaints will be handled as per government guidelines.