|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Status|
|1||Mr. Akshay Shirsat||Lecturer-Civil||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Vinay Bhaskar||Lecturer- Mechanical||Teaching Member|
|3||Mr. Samadhan Ragade||Workshop Instructor||Non-Teaching Member|
|4||Mr. Sachin Kharat||Peon||Non-Teaching Member|
|5||Mr. Sanket Meghawale||Student Representative TYD (Civil)||Student Member|
- The cell is formed to ensure fair treatment to Reserve Category staff and students. Institute helps the students to fill scholarship forms and complete other documentation to entitle their learning at concessional fees.
- The Cell basically aims to uplift the morale of deprived section of students and staff.
- Ensure equal opportunities to all the students irrespective of their background.
- Encourage and motivate them through counselling sessions and personality development programmes.
- The Cell is formed to deal with incidences if any, and to report about individuals responsible for atrocities and suppression.