In the course of using this website or availing the services offered on the website vide the online application forms, communication services etc. Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology and its Affiliates may become privy to the personal information of the users, including information that is of a confidential nature.
Online Payment Policy
– Alamuri Ratnamala Istitute of Engineering and Technology (ARMIET), A. S. Rao Nagar, Vill. Sapgaon, Tal. Shahapur, Dist. Thane 421 601, considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission:-
– Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
|Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards||:||As applicable|
– All Fee rules as given in the Fee Book shall remain applicable.
– The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the ARMIET account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. ARMIET shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The ARMIET also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
– ARMIET does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. ARMIET will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day comes.
Refund / Cancellation Policy :
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the College’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in College’s account.
Multiple Payments Case:
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the College will refund the payment after the College’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next year fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case:
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the College and the College’s decision would be final.
Alamuri Ratnamala Istitute of Engineering and Technology (ARMIET), A. S. Rao Nagar, Vill. Sapgaon, Tal. Shahapur, Dist. Thane 421 601
Tel : +91 8879648603/04
You may contact us during office hours: Timings: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Relationship between website and legal name:
Alamuri Ratnamala Istitute of Engineering and Technology (ARMIET) is the College Name.
OnFees is an ERP provider for the above College and PayTm is the payment gateway provider for online fee payment.