|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Status|
|1||Mr. Prathmesh Patil||HOD Civil||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Yogesh Shivarkar||HOD Mechanical||Teaching Staff|
|3||Mrs. Urmila Nikam||Lab Assistant||Non Teaching Staff|
|4||Mr. Samadhan Ragade||Workshop Instructor||Non Teaching Staff|
|5||Mr. Sanjay Patil||–||Parents Member|
|6||Mr. Vijay Vishvkarma||Student Representative TYD (Civil)||Student Member|
The Students Grievance Redressal Cell functions are:
- The institute has fixed suggestions/Complaints box at prominent location in the campus.
- Students can drop their grievances into suggestions/Complaints box.
- Take cognizance of the request made by students about the various facilities and personal grievances and implement solutions.
- Resolving any conflicts among the students and maintain a conductive environment.
- Coordinating counseling sessions to newly admitted students to deal with stress and other problems faced
- Monitoring Students activities to prevent untoward incidents.
- Identifying Irregular and Disobedient students and providing counselling sessions to them to be punctual.
- Dealing with any other incidences involving students and report it to the Principal.