The timings of the Library and other details are as follows:
- The Library timings are 9.00 am to 5.45 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- The Library is closed on Sundays and Public Holidays. However, the Library is opened on all Sundays & Public Holidays during examination period. All the students and faculty are communicated about this facility well in advance before examination commencement.
- The average number of Students /Faculty who are utilizing library facility is 300 per day during the academic year 2019-2020. The Library has maintained a Register while entering and leaving into the Library Premises.
- The average number of books issued and returned from / to students/faculty is 230 per day during the academic year 2019-2020.
- ARMIET has sufficient space available for the students for reading/studying in the Library.
- The Library installed 20 computers with all specifications for e-learning for the purpose of student and faculty.
- The Library is having 45,850 volume of books in academic, technical, and other reference books.
- Project Reports which are regularly updated for references by the students.
- ARMIET library has also collection of CDs/Audio/Videos for use of the Students.
- ARMIET library has the facility of daily news papers, periodicals etc.
- The number of national magazines are 50 and the number of international magazines are 10.
- The Institute has 2000 + ebooks and national as well as international academic journals including IEEE, ASME, Springer, McGraw Hill Digital Library, Elsevier and J-Gate.
- The Institute has subscribed to Del-Net for obtaining E-Journals, CD ROms, books, current periodicals, union catalogues , Data Base of Indian Specialists, Data Base of Theses and Dissertations using GIST technology. ALL the DELNET databases have been resident on DELSIS, an in-house software developed on BASISPlus, an RBMS, the product of information dimensions Inc. of USA., and provides an array facilities to all the Libraries in all over the country.
- The Library has the facility to access NPTEL videos.
- The Library has the collection of last 3 years questions papers along with answer booklets solved. Facility of career guidance, examinations solved papers also available.
- A Xerox Centre, and other stationery facility is available next to the Library.
- Every semester requirement of books is taken and books are procured accordingly.
For emergency requirements, students are at liberty to buy books directly from authorized book supplier viz., Krishna Books Stores., Shahpur and submit the bills to Administration Department for settlement.