|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Status|
|1||Mr. Yogesh Shivarkar||HOD -Mechanical||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Akshay shirsat||Lecture -Civil||Member|
|3||Mr. Mohammad Taha||HOD -Extc||Member|
|4||Mrs. Yamini Patil||Lecturer -FYD||Member|
|5||Mr. Pankaj sharma||Student -FYD (Civil)||Student Member|
|6||Mrs. Shruti Kamble||Student -FYD (Mechanical)||Student Member|
- Anti-Ragging Committee will be the Supervisory and Advisory Committee on matters of Planning Action for Building and Preserving a Culture of Ragging Free Environment in the Campus.
- The Anti Ragging Squad will work under the Supervision of Anti Ragging Committee and to engage in the works of checking places like Buses, Canteens, Classrooms and other places of student congregation, for any incidences of Ragging, and shall educate the students at large about Menace of Ragging and related Punishment Provisions.
- Anti Ragging Committee will be involved in designing strategies and action plan for curbing the Menace of Ragging in the Campus by adopting array of activities.
- Display of Ragging prohibition notices on all department notice boards and other prominent places.
- Preparation of Action plan for regular vigilance.
- Regular meetings to resolve the problems, if any.