First Year Engineering:
- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Should have passed HSC (std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Secured minimum 50% marks.
- Should have 135 marks out of 300 marks [135 marks (i.e. 45%) in case of candidate belonging from Backward Class categories of Maharashtra State] in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.
- Should obtain a non zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together at IIT JEE Exam.
- Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma courses in Engineering/Technology with minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the polytechnic affiliated to MSBTE or AICTE approved autonomous Polytechnics in Maharashtra State (for Maharashtra State Candidates) or such polytechnic situated in/out of the State of Maharashtra (for OMS candidates only). Diploma candidates are admitted only on Institute Level Seats.
Direct Admission to Second Year of Engineering:
- Candidate must have passed three year Diploma course (Post-SSC or Post-HSC) in Engineering from MSBTE, Mumbai or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Admission eligibility criteria is subject Admission brochures 2014-15 published by State/DTE and their circulars published time to time.
Admission Criteria for M.E.
- Candidate should be an Indian National and who possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from an AICTE/MHRD approved institutions, with at least 50 % Aggregate marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Having non zero GATE Score in respective qualifying branch
Admissions are open now.